The work of writing : literature and social change in Britain, 1700-1830 / Clifford Siskin
- Siskin, Clifford
- Baltimore : Johns Hopkins University Press, 1998.
- Physical Description:
- x, 285 pages ; 23 cm
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- English literature—18th century—History and criticism
- Authorship—Social aspects—Great Britain—History—18th century
- Authorship—Social aspects—Great Britain—History—19th century
- Literature and society—Great Britain—History—18th century
- Literature and society—Great Britain—History—19th century
- English literature—19th century—History and criticism
- Social change—Great Britain—History—18th century
- Social change—Great Britain—History—19th century
- 0801856965 (alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 1484553