NASA scientific and technical publications [microform].
- Uniform Title:
- NASA scientific and technical publications (Washington, D.C. : 1987)
- Additional Titles:
- NASA scientific and technical publications catalog. 1987-
- Washington, DC : Scientific and Technical Information Division, National Aeronautics and Space Administration, 1987-
- Physical Description:
- 7 volumes ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- United States. National Aeronautics and Space Administration. Scientific and Technical Information Division and United States. National Aeronautics and Space Administration. Scientific and Technical Information Program
Full Text available online
- NASA SP
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- 1977/1986- and Ceased publication with 1993 ed.?
- Publication Frequency:
- "A catalog of special publications, reference publications, conference publications, and technical papers".
- Special Numbering:
- First issue covers 1977-1986; 1987-1989 issues cover single years; 1990 issue cumulates 1987-1990; 1991 and 1992 issued in combined form.
- Other Forms:
- Some issues also available via Internet at the NTRS NASA web site. Address as of 7/5/07: http://ntrsht.larc.nasa.gov/search.jsp?N=0&Ntk=Title&Ntx=mode%20matchall&Ntt=NASA%2Bscientific%2Band%2Btechnical%2Bpublications; current access is available via PURL.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. Washington, D.C., U.S. G.P.O., [19__]- microfiches : negative ; 11 x 15 cm.
- Issuing Body:
- Vols. for 1990- issued by: National Aeronautics and Space Administration, Office of Management, Scientific and Technical Information Program.
View MARC record | catkey: 1484826