Indonesia [map] / produced by the Cartographic Division, National Geographic Society ; John F. Shupe, chief cartographer
- Corporate Author:
- National Geographic Society (U.S.). Cartographic Division
- Washington, D.C. : The Society, 1996.
Printed December 1995.
- Physical Description:
- 2 maps on 1 sheet : color ; 49 x 76 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Shupe, John F.
- Related Titles:
- National geographic Supplement
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:6,834,000. 1 in. = 108 miles ; Mercator projection (E 95 0--E 142 030'/S 12 030'--N 8 0).
Scale 1:7,080,000. 1 in. = 112 miles ; Mercator projection (E 95 0--E 142 030'/S 15 0--N 15 0).
- Verso map shows vegetation.
"Supplement to National geographic, February 1996."
Printed on both sides.
Ancillary maps showing rainfall, climate, population, timber exports, and economy, and text and col. ill. on verso.
Relief shown by shading and spot heights.
- Creation/Production Credits Note:
- Design, Charles W. Berry ; relief, John A. Bonner ; art, William H. Bond ; edit., Jonathan E. Kaut, Gus Platis ; text, Thomas O'Neill ; consultants, John Burke Burnett ... [et al.].
View MARC record | catkey: 1485421