Treatment alternatives to street crime (TASC) projects [microform] / by Mary A. Toborg, Principal Investigator, Debra R. Levin, Raymond H. Milkman, Lawrence J. Center
- National evaluation program : Series A ; no. 3
- Related Titles:
- Treatment alternatives to street crime (TASC) projects
- "This project was supported by Grant Number 75N1-99-0062 awarded to the Lazar Institute, Washington, D.C. by the National Institute of Law Enforcement and Criminal Justice, Law Enforcement Assistance Administration, U.S. Department of Justice, under the Omnibus Crime Control and Safe Streets Act of 1968, as amended."
At head of title: National Evaluation Program, Phase I summary report.
- Bibliography Note:
- Bibliography: pages 35-41.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. Glen Rock, N.J. : Microfilming Corp. of America, 1978. 1 microfiche ; 11 x 15 cm. (Crime and juvenile delinquency : 1976 Update ; no. NC 109).
View MARC record | catkey: 1485809