Bioseparation of proteins : unfolding/folding and validations / Ajit Sadana
- Sadana, Ajit, 1947-
- San Diego : Academic Press, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- xx, 346 pages : illustrations ; 26 cm.
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Separation science and technology ; v. 1
- Steps in bioseparation processes -- High-resolution fractionation processes -- Interfacial protein adsorption and inactivation during bioseparation -- Protein inactivations during chromatographic methods of separation -- Protein inactivations during novel bioseparation techniques -- Adsorption influence on bioseparation and inactivation -- Applications and economics of bioseparation -- Protein refolding and inactivation during bioseparation -- Validation of the production of biological products.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 1487235