Chronic sublethal effects of San Francisco Bay sediments on Nereis (Neanthes) arenaceodentata [microform] : partial life-cycle exposure to bedded sediments / by David W. Moore, Thomas M. Dillon ; Long-Term Effects of Dredging Operations Program
- Moore, David W.
- Vicksburg, Miss. : U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Waterways Experiment Station ; [Springfield, VA] : [Available from National Technical Information Service], 
- Physical Description:
- v, 59 pages : illustrations, map ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Dillon, T. M. (Tom M.) and Long-Term Effects of Dredging Operations Program (U.S.)
- Report Numbers:
- D 103.24/4:D-93-1
- Distributed to depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 93-0589-M.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 24-28).
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.?] : Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O., . 1 microfiche : negative.
- Funding Information:
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, U.S. Army Engineer District, San Francisco.
View MARC record | catkey: 1488379