American Geological Institute's videodisc [videorecording].
- Dubuque, Iowa : W.C. Brown, 1994.
- Physical Description:
- 1 videodisc : silent, color ; 12 in. + 1 guide (vi, 229 pages ; 28 cm).
- Additional Creators:
- Sherman, Doug, Shelton, John S., Wm. C. Brown Publishers, Geological Survey (U.S.), Accu-Weather, Inc, Goddard Space Flight Center. Scientific Visualization Studio, and American Geological Institute
- Over 3,500 photographs, diagrams, animations, and videos were selected to support standard earth science texts and lecture subjects. Includes 100 photographs by John S. Shelton; many of which are identical or similar to images found in his set 500 earth science slides.
- 22325701 (guide) and 0697232565 (disc)
- "A Wm. C. Brown Publishers' educational project.", Fully barcoded guide interfaces with a Pioneer laser barcode reader., and Title from label; cataloging data from guide.
- Creation/Production Credits Note:
- photography, John S. Shelton & Doug Sherman ; video footage, U.S. Geological Survey Library ... [et al.] ; meteorological satellite imagery, Accu-Weather, Inc. ; animation, Goddard Space Flight Center, Scientific Visualization Studio.
- Technical Details:
- CAV standard play.
View MARC record | catkey: 1488989