Geologic map of the Dillton quadrangle, Tennessee [cartographic material] / by Charles L. Wilson, Jr. ; prepared in cooperation with Tennessee Valley Authority
- Wilson, Charles W., Jr., 1905-1985
- Nashville, Tenn. : Division of Geology, 1964.
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : color ; 58 x 47 cm, folded in envelope 31 x 23 cm + 1 pamphlet (4 pages ; 23 cm).
- Additional Creators:
- Tennessee Valley Authority, Tennessee. Division of Geology, and Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Related Titles:
- Geologic map and mineral resources summary of the Dillton quadrangle, Tennessee
Dillton quadrangle, Tennessee, geologic map
Mineral resources summary of the Dillton quadrangle, Tennessee
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:24,000. (W 86 022ʹ30ʺ--W 86 015ʹ00ʺ/N 35 052ʹ30ʺ--N 35 045 000ʺ).
- Issued in envelope with title: Geologic map and mineral resources summary of the Dillton quadrangle, Tennessee.
Relief shown by contours and spot heights.
Base topographic map by USGS. Cartography and publication by Tennessee Valley Authority.
Includes location map.
Title of pamphlet: Mineral resources summary of the Dillton quadrangle, Tennessee.
View MARC record | catkey: 1492298