Energy Policy Act transportation study : interim report on natural gas flows and rates
- Washington, DC : Energy Information Administration, Office of Oil and Gas, U.S. Dept. of Energy, 
Washington, DC : Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- xiv, 139 pages : illustrations, maps ; 28 cm
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Energy Information Administration. Office of Oil and Gas
- FEDERAL REGULATIONS, POLICIES, AND DIRECTIVES: Industry restructuring under the federal energy regulatory commission -- Significant policy initiatives and legislation -- Recent action plans -- TRANSPORTATION FLOW PATTERNS: Changes in flow patterns -- Changes in consumption patterns -- Changes in supply patterns -- Transmission network -- TRENDS IN NATURAL GAS TRANSPORTATION RATES: Factors affecting interstate pipeline transportation rates -- The corridor rate analysis -- Capacity releases and transportation rates -- Natural gas prices and markups, 1988-1994 -- Trends in regional prices end use and citygate -- INFORMATION SOURCES: Government data resources -- Other information resources and studies.
- "October 1995".
"DOE/EIA-0602(95); distribution category UC-950".
"Released for printing: November 17, 1995"--P.  of cover.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 1492719