The national evaluation of the Pilot Cities Program [microform] : executive summary / Charles A. Murray, Robert E. Krug
- Corporate Author:
- American Institutes for Research
- Washington : National Institute of Law Enforcement and Criminal Justice, Law Enforcement Assistance Administration, U. S. Dept. of Justice, 1975, 1976 printing.
- Physical Description:
- 27 pages ; 24 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Murray, Charles A.
Krug, Robert E.
National Institute of Law Enforcement and Criminal Justice
- On cover: Summary report : pilot cities program.
"This project was supported by Contract Number J-LEAA-016-74 awarded to the American Institutes for Research by the Law Enforcement Assistance Administration, U.S. Department of Justice, under the Omnibus Crime Control and Safe Streets Act of 1968, as amended."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. Glen Rock, N.J., Microfilming Corp. of America, 1978. 1 sheet ; 11 x 15 cm. (Crime and juvenile delinquency : 1976 update ; no. JA 48).
View MARC record | catkey: 1495491