Smith Township : [Washington County, Pennsylvania].
- Corporate Author:
- Pennsylvania. Bureau of Land Records
- Additional Titles:
- Supplied collective title: Pennsylvania warrantee maps
- [Harrisburg, Pennsylvania] : [Pennsylvania Department of Internal Affairs, Bureau of Land Records], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : blueline print ; 90 x 83 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Campbell, John H.
- Land grants—Pennsylvania—Smith (Township)—Maps
- Real property—Pennsylvania—Smith (Township)—Maps
- Landowners—Pennsylvania—Smith (Township)—Maps
- Land grants—Pennsylvania—Washington County—Maps
- Real property—Pennsylvania—Washington County—Maps
- Landowners—Pennsylvania—Washington County—Maps
- Smith (Pa. : Township)—Maps
- Washington County (Pa.)—Maps
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale not given (W 80°26ʹ06ʺ--W 80°16ʹ46ʺ/N 40°25ʹ46ʺ--N 40°18ʹ30ʺ).
- Shows original land grants. Information usually shown for each tract of land includes: name of warrantee, name of patentee, number of acres, name of tract, and dates of warrant, survey and patent. Survey and patent numbers also may be given.
"John H. Campbell, Chief Draftsman."
"A connected draft of all the tracts of land situated in the township of Smith and county of Washington."
"I have hereunto set my hand and caused the Seal of the said Department to be affixed, at Harrisburg, the ninth day of March, A.D. 1923."
"26"--Lower right corner.
"26-10-1"--Lower right corner.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online.
View MARC record | catkey: 1498425