ALTERNATIVE FUELS AND CHEMICALS FROM SYNTHESIS GAS [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1999. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 23 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Federal Energy Technology Center (U.S.), United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The overall objectives of this program are to investigate potential technologies for the conversion of synthesis gas to oxygenated and hydrocarbon fuels and industrial chemicals, and to demonstrate the most promising technologies at DOE's LaPorte, Texas, Slurry Phase Alternative Fuels Development Unit (AFDU). The program will involve a continuation of the work performed under the Alternative Fuels from Coal-Derived Synthesis Gas Program and will draw upon information and technologies generated in parallel current and future DOE-funded contracts.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 01/01/1999., "de--fc22-95pc93052--31", and Unknown.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14987580