Development of a stable cobalt-ruthenium Fischer-Tropsch catalyst. Technical progress report No. 14, January 1, 1993--March 31, 1993 [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1994. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 23 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The objective of this contract is to examine the relationship between catalytic properties and the function of cobalt Fischer-Tropsch catalysts and to apply this fundamental knowledge to the development of a stable cobalt-based catalyst with a low methane-plus-ethane selectivity for use in slurry reactors.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 05/01/1994., "doe/pc/89869--t13", "DE94010737", Frame, R.R.; Gala, H.B., and UOP, Inc., Des Plaines, IL (United States)
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Quarterly; 01/01/1993 - 03/31/1993
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14987725