AEROSPACE NUCLEAR SAFETY GROUND TEST PROGRAM [electronic resource].
- Albuquerque, N.M. : Sandia Corporation, 1963. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Additional Creators:
- Sandia Corporation and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The assessment (by ground testing) of effects of mechanical actions, thermal and chemical interactions, and nuclear reactions upon tue safety of nuclear power sources that are intended for aerospace applications is discussed. Progress in general studies and in testing of SNAP-9A and -10A is reviewed. (T.F.H.)
- Published through SciTech Connect., 09/01/1963., "sc-dc-3248", " conf-311-1", and Colp, J.L.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14988226