SITING PROTOCOLS FOR MARINE AND HYDROKINETIC ENERGY PROJECTS [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2012.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 5 GB : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy, United States. Department of Energy. Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Project Objective: The purpose of this project is to identify and address regulatory issues that affect the cost, time and the management of potential effects as it relates to siting and permitting advanced water power technologies. Background: The overall goal of this effort is to reduce the cost, time and effort of managing potential effects from the development advanced water power projects as it relates to the regulatory process in siting and permitting. To achieve this goal, a multi-disciplinary team will collect and synthesize existing information regarding regulatory processes into a user-friendly online format. In addition, the team will develop a framework for project planning and assessment that can incorporate existing and new information. The team will actively collaborate and coordinate with other efforts that support or influence regulatory process. Throughout the process, the team will engage in an iterative, collaborative process for gathering input and testing ideas that involves the relevant stakeholders across all sectors at the national, regional, and all state levels.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:pev-doe-001
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Kopf, Steven; Klure, Justin; Hofford, Anna; McMurray, Greg; Hampton, Therese.
Pacific Energy Ventures
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Final; 09/15/2008 - 03/14/2012
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14988438