Western Wind and Solar Integration Study [electronic resource] : Phase 2 (Presentation).
- Washington, D.C. : Wind and Hydropower Technologies Program (U.S.), 2013.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 49 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory (U.S.)
Wind and Hydropower Technologies Program (U.S.)
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- This presentation summarizes the scope and results of the Western Wind and Solar Integration Study Phase 2, which examined operational impacts of high penetrations of variable renewable generation in the West.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Presented online for the Fossil Generation Assets and System Flexibility Webinar Series - EPRI Cycling Webinar, 11 September 2013.
Kumar, N.; Venkataraman, S.; Lew, D.; Jordan, G.; Brinkman, G.; Ibanez, E.; Lefton, S.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14988762