Offshore Code Comparison Collaboration Continuation (OC4), Phase I - Results of Coupled Simulations of an Offshore Wind Turbine with Jacket Support Structure [electronic resource] : Preprint
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy, 2012.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 12 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory (U.S.)
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- This paper presents the results of the IEA Wind Task 30, Offshore Code Comparison Collaboration Continuation Project - Phase 1.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
To be presented at the 22nd International Society of Offshore and Polar Engineers Conference, 17-22 June 2012, Rhodes, Greece.
Kim, K.; Park, H.; Yu, Q.; Nichols, J.; Gao, Z.; Robertson, A.; Shi, W.; Jonkman, J.; Popko, W.; Vorpahl, F.; Zuga, A.; Kohlmeier, M.; Larsen, T. J.; Yde, A.; Saetertro, K.; Okstad, K. M.; Nygaard, T. A.; Manolas, D.; Vasquez-Rojas, A.
Wind and Water Power Program
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14988868