Community Wind Benefits (Fact Sheet) [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy, 2012.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory (U.S.), United States. Department of Energy. Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This fact sheet explores the benefits of community wind projects, including citations to published research.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:doe/go-102012-3785
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14988879