Wind Energy and Power System Operations [electronic resource] : A Review of Wind Integration Studies to Date
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2009.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 15 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory (U.S.)
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- This paper provides an overview of the challenges associated with wind integration and summarizes the findings of the wind integration studies conducted over the course of the past five years.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Porter, K.; DeCesaro, J.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14989182