Comparison of Wind-Turbine Aeroelastic Codes Used for Certification [electronic resource] : Preprint
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2006. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 17 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory (U.S.), United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- NREL created aeroelastic simulators for horizontal-axis wind turbines accepted by Germanischer Lloyd (GL) WindEnergie GmbH for manufacturers to use for on-shore wind turbine certification.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 01/01/2006., "nrel/cp-500-39113", and Buhl, M. L., Jr.; Manjock, A.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14989277