Model Validation at the 204 MW New Mexico Wind Energy Center [electronic resource] : Preprint
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2006. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 14 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory (U.S.), United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- In this paper, we describe methods to derive and validate equivalent models for a large wind farm. FPL Energy's 204-MW New Mexico Wind Energy Center, which is interconnected to the Public Service Company of New Mexico (PNM) transmission system, was used as a case study. The methods described are applicable to any large wind power plant.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 06/01/2006., "nrel/cp-500-39048", To be presented at the American Wind Energy Association (AWEA) Windpower 2006 Conference, 4-7 June 2006, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania., and Smith, J. C.; Miller, N.; Young, R.; Ellis, A.; Muljadi, E.; Butterfield, C. P.; Zavadil, R.; Delmerico, R.; Mechenbier, J.; Hochheimer, J.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14989558