Wind Energy Resource Atlas of Armenia [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2003. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 169 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory (U.S.), United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- This wind energy resource atlas identifies the wind characteristics and distribution of the wind resource in the country of Armenia. The detailed wind resource maps and other information contained in the atlas facilitate the identification of prospective areas for use of wind energy technologies for utility-scale power generation and off-grid wind energy applications. The maps portray the wind resource with high-resolution (1-km2) grids of wind power density at 50-m above ground. The wind maps were created at the National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL) using a computerized wind mapping system that uses Geographic Information System (GIS) software.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 07/01/2003., "nrel/tp-500-33544", and George, R.; Schwartz, M.; Elliott, D.; Scott, G.; Heimiller, D.; Haymes, S.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14989606