Security assessment of power systems including energy storage and with the integration of wind energy. Volume I. Digital transient simulation effort consulting Agreement No. 1. Final report [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1982.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 275 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The purpose of the effort reported has been to adapt the MOD-2 simulation models for implementation on a digital transient stability program. This has involved: selection of an appropriate host program, examination of the host program interface, analysis of the analog models for digital implementation, FORTRAN coding of the model equations, installation and debugging on the host program, and final model verification. Synchronous machine equations are analyzed, with particular emphasis on numerical solution. (LEW)
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Anderson, P. M.
Power Math Associates, Inc., Tempe, AZ (USA)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14990077