Investigation of the feasibility of using wind power for space heating in colder climates. Annual report for the period ending June 30, 1978. [University of Massachusetts Wind Furnace project] [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1979.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 116 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- University of Massachusetts at Amherst, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This report presents the background and progress to date for the Wind Furnace project at the University of Massachusetts. The organization of the report gives a general description of the Wind Furnace installed at Solar Habitat-I with performance and operational data of general inerest. More detail is presented under the summary discussions for each task with referenced technical reports and published papers giving a full description of the specific tasks.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:doe/dp/03533-t3
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Cromack, D E.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14990126