Annual report of the Wind Characteristics Program Element, October 1979-September 1980 [electronic resource].
- Richland, Wash. : Pacific Northwest Laboratory, 1981.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Additional Creators:
- Pacific Northwest Laboratory and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This annual report briefly describes the technical progress within each segment of the WCPE from October 1979 through September 1980. It includes the progress accomplished directly by the Pacific Northwest Laboratory (PNL) and by subcontractors funded directly by DOE or through PNL. To expedite the management of the activities to produce the required information, the WCPE has been divided into three program areas: Wind Energy Prospecting, Support for Design and Operations, and Site Evaluation. Accomplishments in each of these program areas provide a highlight of WCPE activities in FY 1980.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:pnl-3876
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Connell, J.R.; Wendell, L.L.; Renne, D.S.; Barchet, W.R.; Pennell, W.T.; Miller, A.H.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14990222