Wind energy resource atlas. Volume 10. Alaska region [electronic resource].
- Anchorage, Alaska : Arctic Environmental Information and Data Center (Alaska), 1980. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Additional Creators:
- Arctic Environmental Information and Data Center (Alaska) and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This atlas of the wind energy resource is composed of introductory and background information, a regional summary of the wind resource, and assessments of the wind resource in each subregion of Alaska. Background is presented on how the wind resource is assessed and on how the results of the assessment should be interpreted. A description of the wind resource on a state scale is given. The results of the wind energy assessments for each subregion are assembled into an overview and summary of the various features of the Alaska wind energy resource. An outline to the descriptions of the wind resource given for each subregion is included. Assessments for individual subregions are presented as separate chapters. The subregion wind energy resources are described in greater detail than is the Alaska wind energy resource, and features of selected stations are discussed. This preface outlines the use and interpretation of the information found in the subregion chapters.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 12/01/1980., "pnl-3195-wera-10", and George, R.L.; Elliott, D.L.; Wentink, T. Jr.; Barchet, W.R.; Wise, J.L.; Becker, R. Jr.; Comiskey, A.L.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14990237