Low-cost windmill that could be manufactured from local materials. Final report [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy, [date of publication not identified]
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 4 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Two model windmills are described briefly. The first is a two-bladed rigidly mounted model with a weather vane for locking the blades in a neutral position in high winds. The second is a three-bladed model mounted on a flexible tower that bends in high winds. The three-bladed model is equipped with a flywheel. Publicity for the windmills is also described briefly. (LEW)
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:doe/r4/10093-t1
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Donaldson (Jesse C.), Cocoa, FL (USA)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14990288