Candidate wind turbine generator site [electronic resource] : annual data summary, January 1981-December 1981
- Richland, Wash. : Pacific Northwest Laboratory, 1982. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Additional Creators:
- Pacific Northwest Laboratory and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Summarized hourly meteorological data for 34 candidate and wind turbine generator sites for calendar year 1981 are presented. These data are collected for the purpose of evaluating the wind energy potential at these sites and are used to assist in selection of potential sites for installation and testing of large wind turbines in electric utility systems. For each site, wind speed, direction, and distribution data are given in eight tables. Use of information from these tables, with information about specific wind turbines, should allow the user to estimate the potential for wind energy production at each site.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 07/01/1982., "pnl-4283", "DE82020416", and Sandusky, W.F.; Renne, D.S.; Hadley, D.L.; Buck, J.W.; Abbey, O.B.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14990364