Concerto for violin and orchestra ; Chamber concerto : for piano, violin and 13 winds / Alban Berg
- Berg, Alban, 1885-1935
- Uniform Title:
- Concerto, violin, orchestra
- New York : Sony Music, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 sound file).
- Additional Creators:
- Stern, Isaac, 1920-2001, Serkin, Peter, 1947-, Bernstein, Leonard, 1918-1990, Abbado, Claudio, Berg, Alban, 1885-1935, London Symphony Orchestra, and New York Philharmonic
- Violin Concerto / Alban Berg (Isaac Stern, violin ; Leonard Bernstein, conductor ; New York Philharmonic Orchestra) -- Chamber Concerto / Alban Berg (Peter Serkin, piano ; Isaac Stern, violin ; Claudio Abbado, conductor ; members London Symphony Orchestra).
- Related Titles:
- Chamber concerto
- ["00:26:00", "00:38:00"]
- Medium of Performance:
- violin orchestra
- "Isaac Stern, a life in music"--Container.
Consists of previously-released material (p1962, p1986).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Isaac Stern, violin ; Peter Serkin, piano (1st work) ; New York Philharmonic, Leonard Bernstein, conductor (1st work) ; members of the London Symphony Orchestra, Claudio Abbado, conductor (2nd work).
- Data/Place of Event:
- Recorded in New York City, 6 Dec. 1959 (1st work) at the Manhattan Center, and 18-19 Oct. 1985 (2nd work) at Avery Fisher Hall.
View MARC record | catkey: 14992648