Auxiliary blue / Kanding, Bretschneider
- Copenhagen : Dacapo Records,  and Kirchheim, Germany : Distributed by NGL Naxos Global Logistics.
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 sound file)
- Additional Creators:
- Blais, Helianne, Goudeva, Irina-Kalina, Berthelsen, Fritz Gerhard, Hildebrandt, David, Bretschneider, Frank, 1956-, Kanding, Ejnar, 1965-, and Contemporánea (Musical group)
- A different kind of tension : 2012 (4:04) -- Auxiliary blue : 2008 (37:53) -- Difficult shapes & passive rhythms : 2007 (9:06).
- Electronic music by Frank Bretschneider and Ejnar Kanding. Performed by the ensemble Contemporanea.
- ["00:06:04", "00:37:53", "00:09:06"]
- The 1st work electronic music by Bretschneider recomposed for electronics and percussion by Kanding and percussionist David Hildebrandt; the 2nd work an audio-visual electronic work by Bretschneider rewritten by Kanding for bass clarinet, percussion, violin and double bass; the 3rd work originally for orchestra by Kanding, adapted as an electronic piece by Bretschneider. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Contemporánea (Helianne Blais, violin ; Irina-Kalina Goudeva, double bass ; Fritz Gerhard Berthelsen, bass clarinet ; David Hildebrandt, percussion ; Ejnar Kanding, live-electronics).
- Data/Place of Event:
- Recorded in Nov. 2012, at Hildebrandt Studio & Mallorca Studios, Copenhagen.
View MARC record | catkey: 14993431