Cantos / Samuel Adler
- Adler, Samuel, 1928-
- Uniform Title:
- Chamber music. Selections
- [Hong Kong] : Naxos, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 sound file).
- Additional Creators:
- Fulmer, David, 1981-
Iznaola, Ricardo, 1949-
Adler, Samuel, 1928-
- American classics
- Canto III (8:38) -- Canto XVI (5:09) -- Canto X (9:08) -- Close encounters (12:01) -- Canto VIA (3:16) -- Canto XIX (5:02) -- Canto XXI (4:08) -- Five snapshots (16:20)
- Related Titles:
- Close encounters
- Eds. recorded: Carl Fischer (1st work) ; Ludwig Masters/Kalmus (2nd, 3rd, 5th-7th works) ; Southern Music (4th work) ; Theodore Presser (8th work).
Program and biographical notes (8 p. : ports) inserted in container.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- David Fulmer, violin ; Randolph Kelly, viola ; Amir Eldan, cello ; Kurt Muroki, double bass ; Ricardo Iznaola, guitar ; June Han, harp.
- Data/Place of Event:
- Recorded Dec. 14 (1st, 2nd, 4th, & 5th works) & 15 (8th work), 2010, at Oktaven Audio, Yonkers, New York ; May 10, 2011, at the Clonick Studio, Oberlin, Ohio (3rd work) ; Mar. 19, 2011, at Lamont School of Music Studio, Denver, Colorado (6th work) ; and on May 1, 2011, at Room 543, Juilliard School, New York (7th work).
View MARC record | catkey: 14993471