- Marsalis, Wynton, 1961-
- New York : Sony Classical, [2004, 1983]
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 sound file).
- Additional Creators:
- Leppard, Raymond
Haydn, Joseph, 1732-1809
Mozart, Leopold, 1719-1787
Hummel, Johann Nepomuk, 1778-1837
National Philharmonic Orchestra (Great Britain)
- Great performances
- Concerto in E-flat major for trumpet and orchestra, H.VIIe:1 / Haydn (13:58) -- Concerto in D major for trumpet and orchestra / L. Mozart (9:09) -- Concerto in E-flat major for trumpet and orchestra / Hummel (17:22).
- ["00:13:58", "00:09:09", "00:17:22"]
- Cadenza in 1st work, and embellishments in 2nd work by Wynton Marsalis.
Originally released in 1983.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Creation/Production Credits Note:
- Produced by Thomas Mowery.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Wynton Marsalis, trumpet ; National Philharmonic Orchestra ; Raymond Leppard, conductor.
- Data/Place of Event:
- Recorded Dec. 15-17, 1982 at EMI Studio 1, London, England.
View MARC record | catkey: 14993755