Serenade no. 12 in C minor, K. 388 ; Serenade no. 11 in E flat major, K. 375 / Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus, 1756-1791
- Uniform Title:
- Serenades, K. 388, C minor
- London, England : Chandos, , 1985]
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 sound file)
- Additional Creators:
- Järvi, Paavo, 1962-
Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus, 1756-1791
Scottish National Orchestra. Wind Ensemble
- Serenade No. 12 in C Minor, K. 388 / Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (Paavo Jarvi, conductor ; Scottish National Orchestra Wind Ensemble) -- Serenade No. 11 in E-Flat Major, K. 375 / Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (Paavo Jarvi, conductor ; Scottish National Orchestra Wind Ensemble).
- ["00:26:56", "00:23:36"]
- For 2 oboes, 2 clarinets, 2 horns, and 2 bassoons.
The 2nd work in the revised 1782 version (with oboes).
Previously released in 1985 as analog sound disc (ABRD 1144).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Scottish National Orchestra Wind Ensemble ; Paavo Järvi, conductor.
- Data/Place of Event:
- Recorded in the SNO Centre, Glasgow, December 2-3, 1984.
View MARC record | catkey: 14995246