The entrepreneurial arch : a strategic framework for discovering, developing and renewing firms / Timothy L. Faley, University of the Virgin Islands, St. Thomas
- Faley, Timothy L., 1956-
- Cambridge, United Kingdom : Cambridge University Press, 2015.
- Physical Description:
- xv, 294 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm
- Language Note:
- Text in English.
- Introduction to the entrepreneurial arch -- Opportunity identification -- Business design -- Business assessment -- Operationalize the business -- Resourcing the business -- Strategies for managing growth -- Summary -- Appendices. Positioning for value capture framework ; Elicitations and persona development ; Implications of investment type for the founders ; Investment potential framework ; Product development and the entrepreneurial arch.
- "The Entrepreneurial Arch is the result of my quest to pull all these pieces into a unified description of entrepreneurship. That description has two parts: Business Discovery and Business Execution. Each of those parts has three components. Together the six components describe fundamental skills that every organization wishes it could enhance: * Identify emerging opportunities (and threats) * Formulate innovative business solutions around those opportunities * Assess the feasibility of those proposed businesses * Develop an actionable implementation plan from disparate and incomplete information * Identify, align and/or acquire the necessary resources needed to power the plan forward * Drive accelerated growth"--
- 9781107074279 (hardback)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 286-291) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 14999451