A concise history of the Qing Dynasty / Dai Yi ; [translated by Lan Fangfang, Liu Bingxin and Liu Hui].
- Machine generated contents note: ch. 1 The Rise of Manchu and the Establishment and Development of the Latter Jin Regime -- ch. 2 The Repression of Peasant Uprisings by the Qing Troops and the Struggles against Qing in Various Regions -- ch. 3 The Establishment of the Reign of the Qing Dynasty over China and Its Early Policies -- ch. 4 The Progressive Trend of Materialism in the Latter Half of the Seventeenth Century.
- 9789814332187 (hbk. : v. 1)
9814332186 (hbk. : v. 1)
9789814332644 (hbk. : v. 2)
981433264X (hbk. : v. 2)
9789814332194 (hbk. : v. 2)
9814332194 (hbk. : v. 2)
9789814332200 (hbk. : v. 3)
9814332208 (hbk. : v. 3)
9789814332217 (hbk. : v. 4)
9814332216 (hbk. : v. 4)
- "Chinese original edition c2006 China Renmin University Press"--Title page verso.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Purchased with funds from the David G. Lashin Memorial Fund; 2014
View MARC record | catkey: 14999548