Sustainable Development, Knowledge Society and Smart Future Manufacturing Technologies [electronic resource] / edited by Walter Leal Filho, Arnolds Úbelis, Dina Bērziņa
- World Sustainability Series, 2199-7373
- Challenges for Planetary Stewardship at the Entry of the Period of the Anthropocene -- Innovation and Development in Latvia -- Technological Development and Lifestyle Changes -- Smart Cities - Imposed Requirement or Preferred Life-style -- Limits to Sustainable Use of Wood Biomass -- Analysis of Mercury Pollution in Air in Urban Area of Riga using Atomic Absorption Spectrometry -- Multiscale Integrated Evaluation of Agricultural Systems. An Extended LCA Approach -- Emissions of Greenhouse Gases and Climate Politics in the Latvian Waste Sector -- Hemp Fibres and Shives, Nano- and Micro- Composites -- Sustainability Triple Bottom Line Management Enhancement for Municipal Level: Integrated Governance Environment Dimension.
- The book contributes to a better understanding of the role of knowledge societies in achieving sustainability. It is based on the conference with the same title held in Riga, which brought together experts from Europe and the rest of the world. The book highlights sustainable development in relation to the knowledge society and smart future manufacturing technologies, and it helps provide a better understanding of the interplay between sustainable development and knowledge society issues, and how these could lead to a better future.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 14999851