Special Topics in Structural Dynamics, Volume 6 [electronic resource] : Proceedings of the 33rd IMAC, A Conference and Exposition on Structural Dynamics, 2015 / edited by Randall Allemang
- Conference Proceedings of the Society for Experimental Mechanics Series, 2191-5644
- 1. Development of Reduced Order Models to Non-modeled Regions -- 2. Prediction of Forced Response Using Expansion of Perturbed Reduced Order Models with Inexact Representation of System Modes -- 3. Estimation of Rotational Frequency Response Functions -- 4. Estimation of Spatial Distribution of Disturbances -- 5. Body wise time integration of multi body dynamic systems -- 6. Structural Dynamic Modeling - Tales of Sin and Redemption -- 7. Muscle property identification during joint motion using the NL-LTP method -- 8. On the detectability of femoral neck fractures with vibration measurements -- 9. Static Calibration of Microelectromechanical Systems (MEMS) Accelerometers for In-situ Wind Turbine Blade Condition Monitoring -- 10. Predicting Full-Field Strain on a Wind Turbine for Arbitrary Excitation Using Displacements of Optical Targets Measured with Photogrammetry -- 11. Predicting the Vibration Response in Subcomponent Testing of Wind Turbine Blades -- 12. Linear Modal Analysis of a Horizontal-Axis Wind Turbine Blade -- 13. Reduced-order modeling of turbine bladed discs by 1D elements -- 14. Damping estimation for turbine blades under non-stationary rotation speed -- 15. Finite Element Modeling of a 40 m Space Frame Wind Turbine Tower -- 16. Experimental Validation of Modal Parameters in Rotating Machinery -- 17. Estimation of modal damping for structures with localized dissipation -- 18. Design of UAV for Surveillance Purposes -- 19. An Innovative Solution for Carving Ski Based on Retractile Blades.
- Special Topics in Structural Dynamics, Volume 6. Proceedings of the 33rd IMAC, A Conference and Exposition on Balancing Simulation and Testing, 2015, the sixth volume of ten from the Conference brings together contributions to this important area of research and engineering. The collection presents early findings and case studies on fundamental and applied aspects of Structural Dynamics, including papers on: Analytical Methods Biological Systems Wind Turbine Applications
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 14999863