Structural Health Monitoring and Damage Detection, Volume 7 [electronic resource] : Proceedings of the 33rd IMAC, A Conference and Exposition on Structural Dynamics, 2015 / edited by Christopher Niezrecki
- Conference Proceedings of the Society for Experimental Mechanics Series, 2191-5644
- 1. Bearing Faults Simulations Through a Parametric Model of a Gearbox -- 2. Sensitivity Evaluation of Subspace-based Damage Detection Method to Different Types of Damage -- 3. An Improved Blind Source Separation for Structural Mode Identification using Fewer Measurements -- 4. Real Time NDE of Cold Spray Processing Using Acoustic Emission -- 5. Prototyping and Testing of a Graphene-oxide Tamper Evident Seal -- 6. Solitary Waves to Infer Axial Stress in Slender Structures: a Numerical Model -- 7. Are Today’s SHM Procedures Suitable for Tomorrow’s BIG DATA? -- 8. Static Deformation Analysis for Structural Health Monitoring of a Large Dam -- 9. REAL TIME STRUCTURAL MONITORING OF THE 350 BUILDING OF THE UNIVERSIDAD DEL VALLE -- 10. On the Advances of Automatic Modal Identification for SHM -- 11. Operational Vibration-Based Response Estimation for Offshore Wind Lattice Structures -- 12. Autoregressive Model Applied to the Meazza Stadium for Damage Detection -- 13. Output only Functional Series Time dependent AutoRegressive Moving Average (FS-TARMA) modelling of tool acceleration signals for wear estimation -- 14. A Novel Approach Based on raw Data Analysis for SHM -- 15. A High-Speed Dual-Stage Ultrasonic Guided Wave System for Localization and Characterization of Defects -- 16. Vibration-Based Scour Monitoring: Prototype Design, Laboratory Experiments and Field Deployment -- 17. Monitoring Fatigue Life Expenditure & Detecting Crack Initiation -- 18. CHARACTERIZATION AND PROGNOSIS OF MULTIROTOR FAILURES -- 19. Statistical tools for the characterization of environmental and operational factors in vibration-based SHM -- 20. An experimental investigation of feature availability in nominally identical structures for population-based SHM.
- Structural Health Monitoring & Damage Detection, Volume 7. Proceedings of the 33rd IMAC, A Conference and Exposition on Balancing Simulation and Testing, 2015, the seventh volume of ten from the Conference brings together contributions to this important area of research and engineering. The collection presents early findings and case studies on fundamental and applied aspects of Structural Health Monitoring and Damage Detection, including papers on: Structural Health Monitoring Damage Detection Numerical Modeling
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 14999877