Scale Space and Variational Methods in Computer Vision [electronic resource] : 5th International Conference, SSVM 2015, Lège-Cap Ferret, France, May 31 - June 4, 2015, Proceedings / edited by Jean-François Aujol, Mila Nikolova, Nicolas Papadakis
- Aujol, Jean-Francȯis
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2015.
- Physical Description:
- XV, 716 pages 235 illustrations : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Nikolova, Mila, Papadakis, Nicolas, and SpringerLink (Online service)
- Scale space and partial differential equation methods -- Denoising, restoration and reconstruction, segmentation and partitioning -- Flow, motion and Registration -- Photography, texture and color processing.-Shape, surface and 3D Problems -- Optimization theory and methods in imaging.
- This book constitutes the refereed proceedings of the 5th International Conference on Scale Space and Variational Methods in Computer Vision, SSVM 2015, held in Lège-Cap Ferret, France, in May 2015. The 56 revised full papers presented were carefully reviewed and selected from 83 submissions. The papers are organized in the following topical sections: scale space and partial differential equation methods; denoising, restoration and reconstruction, segmentation and partitioning; flow, motion and registration; photography, texture and color processing; shape, surface and 3D problems; and optimization theory and methods in imaging.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Part Of:
- Springer eBooks
View MARC record | catkey: 15000082