FIRM, flood insurance rate map, Township of Watts, Pennsylvania, Perry County
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Federal Insurance Administration
- Additional Titles:
- Flood insurance rate map, Township of Watts, Pennsylvania, Perry County and Township of Watts, Pennsylvania, Perry County
- [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development, Federal Insurance Administration, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 map ; 63 x 83 cm, on sheet 66 x 95 cm, folded to 22 x 10 cm
- Additional Creators:
- National Flood Insurance Program (U.S.)
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale approximately 1:9,600 (W 77°02ʹ21ʺ--W 76°56ʹ55ʺ/N 40°29ʹ26ʺ--N 40°25ʹ30ʺ).
- Relief shown by spot heights.
At head of title: National Flood Insurance Program.
Oriented with north toward the upper right.
"Community-panel number 420756 0001-0005 B."
"Initial identification: October 26, 1973."
"Flood hazard boundary map revisions: December 24, 1976."
"Effective date: August 15, 1979."
"Only panel printed."
Includes "Elevation reference marks" table.
View MARC record | catkey: 15000466