Amherst County, Virginia : 1:50 000-scale topographic map / produced by the United States Geological Survey, in cooperation with commonwealth of Virginia, Departments of Mines, Minerals, and Energy, and Transportation
- Corporate Author:
- Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Reston, Va. : The Survey, 1993.
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : color ; 97 x 102 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Virginia. Department of Mines, Minerals, and Energy
Virginia. Department of Transportation
- County map series (topographic)
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:50,000. 1 cm on the map represents 500 m. on the ground ; Universal transverse Mercator projection (W 79°26ʹ30ʺ--W 78°52ʹ00ʺ/N 37°49ʹ00ʺ--N 37°23ʹ00ʺ).
- Relief shown by contours and spot heights.
Title in margin: Amherst County, Virginia.
Includes location map, index to 1:24 000-scale maps, and conversion table.
View MARC record | catkey: 1500224