Indexes of maps of the planets and satellites 1992 / J.L. Inge and R.M. Batson
- Inge, Jay L.
- Washington, D.C. : National Aeronautics and Space Administration, Office of Management, Scientific and Technical Information Program, 1992.
- Physical Description:
- v, 180 pages : illustrations, maps ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Batson, Raymond M., Geological Survey (U.S.), Aerospace Center (U.S.), United States. National Aeronautics and Space Administration. Scientific and Technical Information Program, and United States. Defense Mapping Agency. Topographic Center
- NASA technical memorandum ; 4395
- More than 1600 maps of the surfaces of planets and satellites of the Solar System have been produced by the U.S. Geological Survey and by the Defense Mapping Agency ... These indexes have been compiled to provide a comprehensive listing of all published maps ... --Report documentation page.
- "August 1992"--Cover.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (page 12).
View MARC record | catkey: 1501068