Geology of Clemson quadrangle, South Carolina / by Charles Q. Brown and Charles J. Cazeau ; Division of Geology, S.C. State Development Board
- Brown, Charles Q.
- [Columbia, South Carolina] : Division of Geology, South Carolina State Development Board, 1964.
- Physical Description:
- 1 map ; 58 x 47 cm, on sheet 89 x 59 cm, folded to 23 x 20 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Cazeau, Charles J.
South Carolina State Development Board. Division of Geology
- MS ; 9
- Geology—South carolina—Clemson Quadrangle—Maps
- Geology—South Carolina—Anderson County—Maps
- Geology—South Carolina—Oconee County—Maps
- Geology—South Carolina—Pickens County—Maps
- South Carolina—Anderson County
- South Carolina—Oconee County
- South Carolina—Pickens County
- Anderson County (S.C.)—Maps
- Oconee County (S.C.)—Maps
- Pickens County (S.C.)—Maps
- Relief shown by contours and spot heights.
"Contour interval 20 feet."
Includes cross section, text, and "Structure inferred from outcrop pattern and other data."
EMS copy folded in envelope (31 x 23 cm.).
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 1501754