Government-sponsored enterprises [microform] : advantages and disadvantages of creating a single housing GSE regulator : report to the Chairman, Subcommittee on Capital Markets, Securities and Government-Sponsored Enterprises, Committee on Banking and Financial Services, House of Representatives / United States General Accounting Office
- Corporate Author:
- United States. General Accounting Office
- Additional Titles:
- Advantages and disadvantages of creating a single housing GSE regulator
- Washington, D.C. : The Office, 
Gaithersburg, MD (P.O. Box 6015, Gaithersburg 20884-6015) : The Office
- Physical Description:
- 28 pages ; 28 cm
- Report Numbers:
- GA 1.13:GGD-97-139
- Cover title.
Distributed to depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 98-0260-M.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (page 28).
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. General Accounting Office, [1998?]. 1 microfiche : negative.
View MARC record | catkey: 1501780