Close calls : from the brink of ruin to business success / by Nathan Aaseng
- Aaseng, Nathan
- Minneapolis : Lerner Publications Co., 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 80 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Relates success stories of entrepreneurs such as Heinz, Folger, DuPont, and Chrysler, who overcame bankruptcy and other business crises to establish thriving companies.
- 0822506823 (lib. bdg.)
- Penn State Harrisburg's copy from the Center for Economic Education.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (page 76) and index.
- Action Note:
- committed to retain 20170930 20430101 HathiTrust https://www.hathitrust.org/shared_print_program
View MARC record | catkey: 1512508