Missouri oil and gas wells of record, 1860-1969, by Kurt F. Leighner and Richard M. Irwin
- Leighner, Kurt F.
- Rolla, Mo., Division of Geological Survey and Water Resources, 1969.
- Physical Description:
- 5 maps 54 x 69 cm and 69 x 54 cm folded in envelope 26 x 21 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Irwin, Richard M.
Missouri. Division of Geological Survey and Water Resources
- Sheet 1. State of Missouri.--Sheet 2. Bates, Vernon, St. Charles, and St. Louis Counties.--Sheet 3. Cass and Jackson Counties.--Sheet 4. Buchanan, Caldwell, Clay, Clinton, Platte, and Ray Counties.--Sheet 5. Andrew, Atchison, DeKalb, Gentry, Holt, Nodaway, and Worth Counties.
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scales differ. (W 95°46ʹ00ʺ--W 89°05ʹ00ʺ/N 40°36ʹ00ʺ--N 35°59ʹ00ʺ)
- Cover title.
Four maps include location maps.
View MARC record | catkey: 1513527