Improving academic performance by bringing the community into the schools [videorecording] / American Federation of Teachers
- Washington, D.C. : American Federation of Teachers, 1991. and Dallas, Tex. : [Distributed by] Tele-Print.
- Physical Description:
- 1 videocassette (approximately 30 min.) : sound, color ; 1/2 in.
- Additional Creators:
- Comer, James, Stocklinski, Jan, Stamberg, Susan, 1938-, Tele-Print, and American Federation of Teachers
- Focus on education ; show 507
- Discusses the workings of the Comer Process. In the Comer school, parents, businesses, community groups, social workers and psychologists play a very important role. Together these adults, along with teachers, working as a team serve as both coach and cheerleader to help the student stay in school and perform well academically.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Host, Susan Stamberg ; guests, Dr. James Comer, Jan Stocklinski.
View MARC record | catkey: 1513888