Threnodia [Greek transliterated] : the churches lamentation for the good man his losse: delivered in a sermon to the Right honourable the two houses of Parliament, and the reverend assembly of divines, at the funerall of that excellent man John Pym ... / by Stephen Marshall ...
- Marshall, Stephen, 1594?-1655
- Additional Titles:
- A sermon preached before the Parliament, and assembly of divines, at the funerall of Mr. Pym
- London : Printed for Stephen Bowtell ..., 1644.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 42 pages ; 19 cm
- Related Titles:
- Churches lamentation for the good man his losse and Threnodia
- Rare Books copy: Formerly part of an 18th-century library in Williamscote House near Banbury, England, assembled by John Loveday (1711-1789), philologist and antiquary, who lived at Caversham in Oxfordshire. The library was moved to Williamscote House in 1799 by John Loveday the second (1742-1809), Doctor of Laws.
- "Published by order of the House of Commons."
- Binding notes:
- Bound with: A sermon preached at Flitton in the countie of Bedford ... / John Bowle. London : Printed by William Stansby for Richard Woodroffe, 1615.
BX5133.B68 1615 c.1 (Book) bound in A sermon preached at Flitton in the countie of Bedford, at the funerall of the Right Honourable Henrie Earle of Kent, the sixteenth of March 1614 / By I.B.D.D
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.). M794.
View MARC record | catkey: 1516531