60 minutes. James Shortt, MD [electronic resource] / produced by Andy Court
- Additional Titles:
- James Shortt, MD and Sixty minutes. James Shortt, MD
- New York, NY : Columbia Broadcasting System, 2005.
- Physical Description:
- 1 streaming video file (14 min.)
- Additional Creators:
- Cooper, Anderson, Court, Andy, and CBS News
- 60 Minutes: 1997-2014
- Language Note:
- In English.
- Dr. James Shortt calls himself a 'longevity physician.' He promises to help his patients live better in the hopes they'll live longer. To many of his longtime patients, he's a savior, a physician on the cutting edge of alternative treatments. But the death of one of his patients has been ruled a homicide, and investigators have been combing through his files, looking for more. At issue is the unconventional use of a cheap, readily available chemical, a chemical you probably have in your medicine cabinet right now. CNN Correspondent Anderson Cooper, on assignment for 60 Minutes Wednesday, reports on this controversial treatment.
- Title from resource description page (viewed Feb. 23, 2015). and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 15185326