60 minutes. Endangered species [electronic resource] / produced by Harry A. Radliffe II.
- Additional Titles:
- Endangered species and Sixty minutes. Endangered species
- New York, NY : Columbia Broadcasting System, 2005.
- Physical Description:
- 1 streaming video file (13 min.)
- Additional Creators:
- Bradley, Ed, 1941-2006, Radliffe, Harry A., and CBS News
- 60 Minutes: 1997-2014
- Language Note:
- In English.
- The murder rate in the neighborhood of Anacostia in Washington, DC for African-American men is so high that some see themselves as an endangered species. It's cut off from the rest of Washington by the Anacostia River, which is as polluted as the neighborhood. Saving both the river and the neighborhood is the goal of Earth Conservation Corps (ECC), a group that teaches young people about the environment, and uses that experience in an effort to change the neighborhood and their lives. Ed Bradley reports.
- Title from resource description page (viewed Feb. 9, 2015). and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 15185733